Saturday, October 1, 2016

In The Name of the Loser

Loser, that's me; but not anymore!

first of all, you have to lose in order to know what is it to be a winner. Doesn't it sound logical to you? It is like, if you want to know how it is to have light, then you first have had to be in the dark. Pretty easy and simple. So, if you want to be an absolute winner; you start from absolute loss. If you are a loser now, then you are at the very first step of becoming a winner. By the time you are done reading this, you will not be a loser anymore.

Loser is me; I have to accept it first

I lost. Yes, I am a loser. It is not a secret. Everyone knows that I lost; and I lost big time. I am an absolute loser. I need to accept and believe that I am a loser. Yes I do. I accept, and I believe that I am an absolute F**in* loser. Yes I do for sure. The difference is, I don't believe that I will be a loser for ever.

Loser, how did I become one?

You know, I was born. The chances of me being conceived were very very little. It was like on in ten billion. It is like, if there was a catastrophe on this planet and only one person was to be left alive, and I was that person. Amazing. So, for me to have been conceived in my mother's womb was a victory. When a victory is so very rare that people can't even comprehend, they call it a miracle. My conception was a miracle. I was not a loser by then.

After conception, for me to have born without dying inside my mother's belly, that is another whole lot of unlikely journey. You know what? I made it too. So, I wasn't a loser. In fact I was a fabulous winner when I was born. I had already achieved something like one in a hundred billion kind of thing. What would you call someone who achieved a one in  a hundred billion thing; a loser? Absolutely not. You will call him an absolute winner, if not a magician. So no, I was not a loser when I was born. I was a magician like winner; an absolute winner.

And then I had to learn something called the language. My parents were trying to teach me a language. The problem was, I never knew any language. If you speak a language, then someone can explain you things in that language so that you learn another language. I had no language at all. I hadn't done that before. They all wanted me to do something that I had no idea of. They all wanted me to achieve something that I have never done before. You know what? I did it; nailed it. I started learning everything from absolutely nothing. I didn't even know the meaning of one little word in that language. They were teaching me that language, through that same language. It is like someone is teaching you computer programming, in the programming language; not in English.

How hard is that? I did it. It didn't take me even 03 years to speak that language completely normally. Here I am after 30 years of living, but now as a loser. This amazing individual who by birth was a winner, and did amazing things even as a child is now a loser? Unbelievable; yet, it is the truth. sorry.

And one more thing. I never had been standing inside my mother's womb. I never was sitting, walking or running. I did all of this in just an year. And I did all by myself. People tried and helped me, but I started it all. And I did it all. I was a winner. So, when did I become a loser?  

I don't know... life went by. I started doing much easier things. I started fixing targets that were achievable by millions of people. I started degrading my own glory. From being one in a hundred billion kind of talent, I brought my own glory down to on of seven billion. I think it was my fault. As a child, I did not listen to anyone. I just did what I thought was right for me. It seems like as long as I worked on my own desperately believing that I could do it, I have always won. Always; not just mostly. I had always achieved everything I wanted when I was just one year old.

And then this happened. I started believing in nonsense. I started believing that things are impossible. As a one year old, it was really, really impossible to even imagine how to run, but I believed in it and so I did. Now, that I have allowed people to tell me that I can't, they are making me believe that I actually can't.

Now that I have allowed people to set up goals and targets to me, I had to follow the goals and targets set up by other people. I do not have vision. I do not have the high ambition. All I have is, what some idiot asked me to do. And I am dying to get it. How foolish! And I lost.

Once I was able to do one in a hundred billion. Now they are giving me targets like one in ten, or one in a hundred thousand, may be? That's all, not much difficult. It is no miracle even if I get these targets. Millions and millions of people have done it. You know, they wanted me to go to school. Then they said I had to become the first in class. Man, there were only thirty kids. Am I supposed to be one in thirty now? I was one in a hundred billion!

Now, they started giving me targets that aren't even targets for someone who achieved that much before. What to do... It just became the reality. Oh no! So, this is how I have become a loser? Holy F***!!!

Now I know. So when did I become a loser? When I started to try to achieving goals set up by others, and when I stopped setting up my next target; that's when I became a loser. Once I was setting up goals and then I did not stop until I reached them. No matter what; I repeat, no matter what! I always achieved my targets. This is when I was just one year old. Now I am thirty. With all my knowledge and experience, I am struggling? This is the actual impossible thing.

Loser, how am I going to become a winner again?

I don't need to become a winner, I already was a winner; not a loser. If you dry, and you jump into the pool and get wet, then what should you do to become dry again? I guess I should get out of the pool and stay outside for a while. I am not going to be dry as soon as I get out of the pool. I know that. I will have to give it some time; but definitely, I will become dry again.

Its the same principle. I had a style of achieving things and it resulted in victories. I changed that style and started getting losses. What should I do? Go back to the first method and stick to it for a while until I start getting the same earlier results.

So, what were my earlier methods when I was not a loser; when I was always winning?

Loser, I miss these styles of a winner

When I was not a loser, I always had my targets set up, and they were always unrealistic. For a five months old baby to start running is impossible. Hell ya, that's what I actually set up as my target, and I did it in the next five months. My mother stopped me several times, thinking I was going to fall and hurt myself. What did I do? I just started doing it when my mother did not notice. Did I win at the first attempt? ha ha ha... Nope! I lost, absolutely lost. I fell to the ground several times. Did I win at the end? Yup! Absolute victory.

That is what I am missing now as a loser. I am not setting up my own targets. And I am not ignoring everyone, even my parents and loved once; just to achieve that target. All my current targets are easy and possible. So, what should I do?

I think I should set up much bigger targets to me. These little things people say as targets are childish play. I was able to achieve big feet even as a child. Now that I am thirty, I need more. I need something big; really big that no one has ever done before.

Loser, what I am going to do now?

You know, I can't call myself a loser anymore. I just have to stop listening to people that tell me that I can't. I need to ignore people that tell me to be carefully and take it slowly, even if they love me and care for me. I just need to have one target; and just focus on it, even if I get hurt. I already know by experience that I am going to fall to the ground; but I also know from the same experience, that it is how it begins. So, I am not going to give up, no matter how many times a I fall. I know a fall is not a failure. The success is just another attempt away. I am not a fool or lazy enough not to give just one more try. Only one more try; that's enough.

I only have to try once more. That's the governing rule of winners. I only have to try once more. What happens if I fail? Well, I only have to try once more. Why? Because it is the governing rule of winners. I am a winner, so the only thing that will control or affect me is that rule; I only have to try once more.

So what am going to do now? I only have to try once more, and I am going to do exactly that.

Winner; I don't need stories; I don't need a boost

You know, I really really don't need a stimulation to start or push me. I really really don't need an inspirational figure to tell me that I can. I really really don't need an inspirational story to make me believe in myself. What the f***? I already know that I can. How? Well, just look at the things I did as a little infant. Hell ya, and I am thirty now. Shouldn't I be with, like, a hundred times more power and capacity to do things now? Yes I do.

I am sorry. Nothing against the inspirational figures or stories, but; I really don't need it. If you find a dog that has stopped barking, and now you want it to start barking again, will you be telling that dog a story of how a dog could bark?

Well, if the damn dog wanted bark again, then it could. It doesn't need a fu***n inspirational barking story! That'd be ridiculous! Now I am that dog. I am gonna bark on my own; no need for inspirations. There is no greater inspiration than myself.

I only have to try once more. Hey, I got to go now, because I am not a loser anymore and I got one thing to do. That is, I ONLY HAVE TO TRY ONCE MORE. So, I am going now. If you are a loser, then go back to the title and start over you LOSER! If you are a winner, then just go do that thing you got to do;  GO NOW; YOU ONLY HAVE TO TRY IT ONCE MORE!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment