Sunday, March 8, 2015

New World Order and the upcoming elections

New World Order and the upcoming elections

It is not funny that I have never voted in any election in my life. I have felt it the way that none of these systems are right. Now I realize that I have to go with the system in order to manipulate the system. The upcoming elections will give a chance to elect people who support the New World Order.

The candidates in the Israeli elections seem to be ready for the elections. As part of some predictions, Mr. Netanyahu is getting the most out of the coming elections. I have no knowledge as if he mentioned that he wanted a New World Order, but to me he seems like a proper candidate for a New World Order participant. If Israel votes for him, then I will know that there are many people in Israel who are willing to adapt to the New World Order. My worry is that what kind of a New World Order the people of Israel actually want.

Specifically with all the ups and downs that Israel has been through all the years after the independence and before, the Israeli population has to be aware that they have to have something strong that will never let them down. Israel is a perfect example of being affected because of not having a world order. The Israelis have shown the world that they are capable of everything yet see what is happening to those people. They have never proposed a war on anyone and they have never wanted to fight with another nation. For some weird reason, everybody is watching over Israel and some big countries are funding and supporting war against Israel for any reason they could find.

If there was an order where you don’t have to fight, then Israel would be peaceful at the end. To bring an order where you don’t have to fight, you first have to have everything you want and live in peace and prosperity. Imagine a world where no one has to fight with another country. Israel is a perfect example of a country having nothing to do with another country. They are self sustainable but yet, they are the ones facing most threats. There are a few other communities in the world where the same is happening to them. There are few communities that want a few other communities to be eliminated or got ridden of. This has to change.

Our chance to making this earth a peaceful and safe place to live lies on our choices in the elections. Of course, the way the elections are carried out and the candidates are selected have to change. In order to achieve that we will first have to go through the existing system and elections; it is then we can change the systems from within. I am trying to see the window for the opportunity for the rise of New World Order in Israel. What I see with the upcoming election in Israel is the indication of the acceptance of the New World Order. When I see the Israeli people voting for Mr. Netanyahu to power, I will be sure that the Israeli population is ready for the New World Order.

On the other hand, if he is not elected then I will have to work into Israel all the way from registering a New World Party as a political party in Israel and work the way out. Either ways, Israel is going to get inside the New World Order but I am not sure when. It has to be soon.

It will be visible when the election results are announced. And then, I will call for Israel and its people to making a New World Order. The border issues, the temple issues and all the other issues that Israel has or the others have with Israel could be solved. I already have workable plans for all of these issues. I am just waiting for the right time to get inside and do it.


My name is Neo and I am engaging soon. Let him who has confidence, walk with me.