Thursday, March 5, 2015

New World Order – the transformation from the old world order

New World Order – the transformation from the old world order

It is very difficult to jump from one thing to the other. In case of the new world order, we will not have the luxury of skipping to the New World Order overnight. So how are we going to do it? Here is how.

First we are going to take over all the governments in the world by the means available now. That is by elections. We have to register political parties called the New World Party in all the countries. I think I’ll start from Australia. My second option would be the European countries in the European Union but not the UK.

By registering the New World Party all over the world as a new political party, it will already give a unity over the nations where the same party has the opportunity to get on to the power. Once when there are any two countries that have the New World Party that wins the election and gets to rule, these two countries could then be merged. You don’t need a war, you don’t need blood be spilled. Since people will elect the party to government, it will be with the permission of the people.

I have to find a way to running the world until there is a New World Order, so that I have to use the existing system to transform it into the new system. So yes, this is my plan. So, this is a call for interested people to registering new political party all over the world. What are the visions and missions of this new political party? There is only one goal and that is a one world.

So if people agree with the idea, then people will vote for this new party and will bring it to power. So when a president is elected from this party through elections, I will know that the particular country is part of the New World Order. And then I will meet that particular head of state to discuss the transformation. An ideal system would be where people will decide it and vote online, but since I do not have that system operational yet, I will have to go with the current system.

When a nation has this New World Order Party in power, then that nation will start transforming; I will involve. I am not worried about the cheap politics that are going on in many countries. And I am not going to engage into something that is cheap. When I see that the people are willing for the transformation, then I will engage; but I am engaging soon because I see that the people have started to understand that they need to rule the world.

The registration of a new political party has to be in accordance with the respective country’s laws, regulations and constitutions. I cannot do that because I am the lawless one. And it is illegal for me to running for president in my country, so I don’t want to register a party myself but I am looking for people who can do it.


Just register the New World Order Party and get me notified; well, I will know anyway. Then I will contact you and we start discussing the process. Happy? Let’s do this!

My name is Neo and I am engaging soon... Let one who has a will; join me...