Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New World Order - Just bear with it

New World Order - Just bear with it



I have been telling people that it is time to make a New World Order. And I am happy to see that I have got this many followers within a short time. If you want to follow me too, then do so in my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neo/444242019059650

Now, just listen to what happens here. I copied and pasted the below text from http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/tppa-a-new-world-order-conspiracy-to-regulate-trade-dr-m-warns

"PUTRPUTRAJAYA, March 9 — Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad claimed today that the controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA) is a “New World Order” (NWO) ploy that would lead to the world’s most powerful countries dominating the global economy.

The former prime minister also claimed that the TPPA, like many other free trade agreements, is a way for the NWO to establish a “one world government” through globalisation, as no other approach appears to be viable any longer."

I am sorry old man but you are wrong at at least one point there. It is not the only approach that can bring a New World Order alive. Just turn around and look behind you; there is New World Order right behind your back and you are not looking at it. And it is not the only approach left and you are wrong about it again at the same point because it is not THE approach that is actually going to bring the New World Order to power. 

I am already using another approach and it is working. I am calling people to come and join me in registering political parties for the New World Order. People are ready to register the New World Party as a political party. And the works are ongoing to register the same party in multiple countries at the same time.

I am sorry again old man, but one day you are going to turn on your mobile and it is going to tell you that there were several countries registering New World Party as a political party. That is the approach that is going to bring me to power over the New World Order and the NWO over the world. No current economic, political, administrative, industrial, military, population or intellectual superpower is going to be able to take over my system.

I can already see that the Islam as a religion will have more to compromise in a New World Order because most human rights issues would conflict with Islam and I am no fan of religion. So that leads to a simple conclusion, anyone who is not with me is against me; that's all what it will mean to me. And I am good with it. We are good to go. You don't want a New World Order? Fine, stay away. Just don't come start preaching others of things that you don't know.

What do you know about the man that is going to govern the entire planet under the New World Order? You are just afraid of something that you don't know and yet you are living under slavery. Just tell me if you can follow christianity in your country? Just be open here. 

I am not going to allow people to be kidding about this. This is serious. The New World Order is mine. The term New World Order means something very serious and deep. It is not as what you guys propagate. It is a justice rule under an iron rod.

Just tell me who will be afraid to walk in front of a Policeman? An innocent person or someone guilty? Just because the New World Order will have tight rules does not mean that you have to be afraid. Of course, there will be people who will be afraid because they always don't care about others and do things that will always hurt others in one way or the other.

The whole point of the New World Order is to make sure that no human disturbs another; mentally, physically, economically or intellectually. So I am going to come up with an iron rod but as long as you don't go against it, you are safe.

If you already have decided to go against you, I just want to give you one information. If you are thinking that there could be a New World Order and you are trying to stop it from coming to life; I am sorry old man, it is here. And I am the one who is doing it and I am going to engage soon. As I told you before, there are initiatives being undertaken to registering the New World Party as a political party in many countries at once.

You can choose to listen to me or ignore me but I will not choose to ignore the ones that listened to me. My name is Neo and I am engaging soon. Let him who wants a life, follow me.