Monday, March 2, 2015

New World Order in the upcoming Movies

Have you noticed that there is New World Order theme in all fantasy and science fiction movies? 

Well, I am not talking about the conspiracy theories...

I am talking about the real ones which are portrayed in the upcoming movies for a New World Order...


You take whatever movie that you want to check in. If you go into the movie carefully, then you will see that the seed for you to accept a New World Order is there. Just keep an eye on all upcoming movies. When you watch something, you will understand which part of it is conditioning you to accepting the New World Order. Below is a combination of trailers from some of the upcoming movies. It is embedded from YouTube. If you people really want to step aside some dicative rule, then you have to make sure that your own rule is there. Come join me to creating a New World Order as we want it for ourselves. Don't wait until it is too late that they created the rule for you to abide.

My name is Neo and I am engaging soon. I am looking for people who are like minded.