Friday, March 6, 2015

New World Party – the New World Order Political Party

New World Party – the New World Order Political Party

As I have expressed before, I have to start with the current system to run a better system in the future. I cannot just come up with ideologies and say that I am right and everyone else is wrong. That will not work. I know that.

It is the constitution and the laws of a nation that make the people of the nation slaves into paying unnecessary taxes and obeying unnecessary rules. When a new law is passed, a common man is not in agreement with it. If you take the laws of a country, they are in favor of businesses, businessmen, banks and other governments of the world but not in favor of the citizens of the same country. The citizens have no power over the politicians. This has to change. In order to change the laws, we will have to get control of the laws.

So I have planned to gather people in the current way of the system to getting the New World Order people into the government and taking over the government. Once a government is taken over, then the laws could be altered in favor of the citizens.

Now to doing that we will have to go through political parties; and I am fully aware of it. Although I am not a fan of political parties, I will have to do this in order to take over the world. So I am proposing the New World Order Political Party called the New World Party.

The New World Party will be registered as a political party in each and every single nation in this world. I will already know where the maximum resistance is when the registration of the New World Party as a political party is not allowed. And I will keep that nation in mind to be dealt with later; and to be dealt with appropriately.

So who can register the New World Party as a political party?


In addition to being compatible with all the requirements in a particular nation, you have to be someone who has the knowledge and education. If you are some ars-whole who is hunger of power, then don’t do it. You have to be selected by the people of your nation to be eligible to register the party. Initially there will be only a few people supporting this so it is okay to go with the support of a few people. I will make sure that no idiot comes inside this project. And if I see someone has misused the system and entered inside; which I guess some people will attempt, then the punishment will be an example for everyone.

Once the New World Party has been registered, there will be a committee. To ensure that the opinions are not influenced by individuals, the party will have a board of 6 members. Any decision the party makes will be influenced online by the people through online voting. And the board will represent the party. Any decisions taken within the board will be subject to all 6 people’s opinion in the board. It is not enough; but I will start with this.

To begin with the committee, I will ask people to vote some people who are mostly interested and are interacting in this theme through various platforms. There is a page on facebook dedicated for this mission as well.


Once the names of 60 people could be collected for proposing to be the committee members, then I will run a poll to see which of the 60 people the entire population of the nation would want to be in the committee. Once the people select the committee members, it is from there the party will start acting.

And I am this much closer to hitting the screens with headlines about the New World Party. So this is how the end of the old world order begins. It begins right here, right now with you and me. If you are interested in making the New World Order that will work for all of us in our favor, then start doing it now.

Interact with the idea by giving your opinion online with comments, shares, likes, polls and whatever else you could do.



My name is Neo and I am engaging soon. Let him who has a thought, act; and act now.